Thursday, March 30, 2006





Tonight Terri told me that she was soooooo tired last night when she changed Matthew's diaper that she actually put the same dirty diaper back on the sweet little guy. After she had Magoo snuggly wrapped back in his blanket and he was all settled in and cozy, she went to look for the dirty diaper so she could dispose of it. Imagine the look on her face when she discovered what she had done. (Snoopy laugh!!!)

I am submitting this posting with Terri's permission. So, little Magoo, here's a funny little tidbit for you when you get a little older. By then, I'm sure all of our memories will have faded but, hopefully, this blog will continue to memorialize the funny stuff too.

1 comment:

Grandma Sue said...

Thank you for the Snoopy laugh. We all need that. I'd say another miracle of prayer around the country has taken us through another tough time. I can't wait to hear that he is home enjoying the happy times again.

I love you all so much and am so proud of you for the care you have all given to Matthew.

Love, Grandma Sue