Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Matthew looks like such a big boy in his new "big boy" shorts and T-shirt. Here he is all ready to play and "nobody" to play with. I think he wants mommy or daddy to put down the camera and come play with him. What's a little guy to do???
That toy in front of him looks pretty challenging, doesn't it.... It's that round peg thingy that has to go into a star, triangle or square hole.hummmmm. That's a tuffy for grandma as well. Don't fret, my pet, just toss it aside and move on to something less frustrating. Let's see, what else do we have here??? How about a pan with a lid and a spoon? That makes lots of noise!!!! hee hee Love ya sweet baby, grandma w

5 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

I think you'll have to hire a kid. He likes to have someone to share all those toys with.

I wish I was there to play with him. I can't think of a better way to spend the day. He looks adorable in his new clothes. It's so wonderful to seeing him doing so well.

Denise said...

he looks about to say HEY!! somebody get down here with me!! or else i am gonna cry and cry and be sad.
What a big boy he is getting to be!!
HUGS from antinesi via mommy are requested!!!!!!!

abbi silver said...

Let me know when he wants his cute little girlfriend Jayden to come over!!! She is ready to play with the big boy Mathew!

Matthew Langenhorst said...

Hi Mike!

Just checking out your web site and you really did a great job! What a beautiful baby boy! Continued success and good luck to the King trio. All of our best

Matt Langenhorst

Michael said...

Matt & I worked together on patrol years ago. I always enjoyed spending time with him and his beautiful wife Erika. After she survived cancer they moved back to the St. Louis area. Tragicaly, Matt suffered a severe spinal cord injury and has been in a wheelchair ever since. He has a very inspirational web site www.mattlangenhorst.com