Thursday, September 08, 2005


Matthew Medical Fund

Terri and I are blessed with wonderful friends and family. Many of you have asked us to start an account for Matthew that you could donate to for his medical expenses. We have been humbled by the requests but were hesitant to ask for help as all of you would surely be. However, due to some gentle prodding, we went ahead and opened an account at Wells Fargo. I want to stress that this is independent of the Foundation we are working on and thus, is not necessarily tax deductible. This is strictly for Matthew and his medical bills. Terri tells me that you can go to any Wells Fargo Bank branch and make a donation in the name of Matthew King (Terri has the account number if you need it). I wanted to say thank you to Shawn and Aracely for all their help and information.
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

Hey Dad, do you know your finger is in my mouth?

I love the way he just stares at you.

I love both of you.

Grandma Sue (Mom)

Anonymous said...

He looks so tiny compared to your hand!