Sunday, September 25, 2005


Blasphemy was brought into my house today. Uncle Keith, in a subversive attempt to lure my son away from his Daddy's Bay Area roots, bought several St. Louis Rams outfits for Matthew and had them shipped to our house! Since I'm not into mind control I thought I would let Matthew decide for himself. So we washed the outfits and brought them to the hospital. As you can plainly see Matthew had a very distasteful look on his face while sporting his new Rams gear.
 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure if the Ram's outfits are going to work for Matthew... he got another 101 fever today while wearing it.... Too bad, so sad....
Terri

Grandma Sue said...

He looks cute no matter what he wears. I hope his fever is gone by now. He is just the cutest.

Love, Grandma Sue

Anonymous said...

GO RAMS!!!!! Good job Uncle Keith....He looks so cute.....Glad to see you guys are home....
Love,
John,Julie, and Alyssa Taylor

Anonymous said...

Dear Mike
I am also from the BAY AREA, but a
RAIDER FAN! Uncle Keith should be
saving a RAM Helmut to put on his head cause when Matthew grows up and sees that one, he'll know what a RAM did to him! BUT HE IS SO
VERY ADORABLE AND ALERT! AND WHAT
A FIGHTER HE IS PROVING TO BE!!!
YEAH! GO RAIDER/"49ER" MAN!
Love to MATTHEW, Mike & Terri
Sandy Parker