Tuesday, September 06, 2005


Matthew in his race car outfit

Last night I got to hold Matthew before his evening respiratory treatment. With the Boppy in place we sat down for our next adventure. I read to him from H.W. Mabie�s book �Heroes Every Child Should Know�. We ventured off to the mythical world of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table. While Arthur and his men laid waste to the evil Mordred, Matthew laid waste to his diaper. No Hirchsprung�s disease for my boy! I changed his diaper and selected the famous 4th of July outfit for him to sleep in. As you can see he is still too small for it. Not to worry, the input causing his output will solve the size dilemma soon. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Auntie Kim said...

This is definitely one of my new favorite pictures of Who Magoo.

Grandma Sue said...

This is a wonderful picture. I'll take a 20 x 20 please. Is he feeling good because you changed his diaper or because the two of you laid waste to the evil Mordred? I know this made his Mommy's day to see her baby smile. You are a wonderful Father my son and I am so proud of you.

Mom (Grandma Sue)

Anonymous said...

OMG... this is one of the cutest pictures yet.... Isn't he just the sweetest!
Terri