Saturday, September 17, 2005


The King Trio with Josh & Kristen Carter

Josh & Kristen Carter came to visit today. Early readers of the Blog may remember the similar story with their son Elijah. They brought gifts for Matthew and Terri. They gave Matthew a little stuffed giraffe. They explained that to pump the blood all the way up to their head, giraffes have the biggest hearts of any land based mammals. What a perfect sentiment for Matthew. Knowing that Terri�s thoughts are never far from Matthew, they gave her a darling bracelet with his name on it. We really enjoyed meeting them and I got the impression that they benefited from a visit back to the hospital under better circumstances. May the Lord bless their journey towards healing.
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Auntie Kim said...

To Josh and Kristen: Thank you for making the journey to visit Mike, Terri and Matthew. I think you are both truly incredible. You remain in my thoughts and prayers each day.

Grandma Sue said...

How wonderful this was of the Carter's to visit. They are in our thoughts and prayers also.

I knew there was a reason I loved giraffe's.

Grandma Sue

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how much it meant to Mike and I that Josh & Kristen came to visit us at Stanford...
I can't even begin to imagine how hard it was for them to come back to that hospital.. We had a great visit!
Terri