Sunday, January 07, 2007

You can have the "slideshow" below go faster by clicking on the "+" sign.
When Mikey finds some time, he's going to place it on the side of the blog.

All is well here! We've enjoyed a week of only one doctor appointment!

Mike's been busy w/ work AND creating a beautiful new bird perch that will attach high up on the wall ~ so Aimie can't climb down, so Matthew can't bang his head on the sharp corners of her old "playpen" and so he can't reach up and get bit. (OOOYEEEE)
Aimie has been spending more time in the living room w/ Sunnie :-( since Matthew has started walking ... she's spoiled and likes to be with us in the family room. This new perch will enable her to still be with us .... while keeping Matthew safe!

Mike and Matthew are heading around the corner to Keith and Gabrielle's for their day of Sunday football and good eats & drinks! (well....you know Matthew isn't doing any eating or drinking) I'll be doing my usual Sunday grocery shopping and just doing whatever I feel like doing! It's my "day off!!"

Happy Sunday!!

9 comments:

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

After the new perch is all painted and installed... we'll post a picture... it's going to go well with the house! I'm excited.

This is the first time since BEFORE Matthew was born that he's had the opportunity to work in his workshop. He loves it so much... I'm happy he can get back out there!

Dan said...

I say make Matthew a little workmans mask (or whatever the anti-dust/fume things are that he should wear!) and put him to work as well! :D

Maybe he won't be quite as bad at home improvement/repairs as I am then :) Put it this way - it took me 20 minutes to change a plug a few days ago. And seven attempts to drill through a wall.

Sarah said...

Glad you are getting some me time - that's always nice. Happy New Year King Family!
~Evan's Mommy Sarah

Grandma Sue said...

I'm glad you get a day to do whatever you need or want to do. You certainly deserve some free time. You do so much for your family and they love you so much for it.

I'm glad to hear Michael can get out to his workshop again and a new perch for Aimee sounds great. You know she wants to be as close to Michael as she can get.

I love you all so much.

Sue, Mom, Grandma Sue

Daddy Cool said...

Have you posted pictures of the birds?

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

No Brian..
but it's funny that you ask...
I was thinking that we should do that... they are so pretty...

Anonymous said...

This is a test to see if I had returned to the Old Blogger.

Grandma W said...

Well, has this been an experience......
I thought I was moving forward by clicking over to the new blogger; but I booted myself out of posting. There is no "going back", so be sure to think about changing. You can still add your comments on each picture, which we all would love; but the those with "posting" privileges cannot. Such is progress. Let's how this works

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

YAY MOM...
YOU DID IT! WOO HOO!!