Thursday, June 07, 2007

Matthew updates

Just wanted to let you all know that Mike spent most of the morning and early afternoon trying to get our computer line working so that he could update the blog. He was able to get a slideshow going, but then "slideshow" was down when it came time to post. The slideshow is so cute... lots of pics from our weekend in Beaver!

He was very bummed when he went to work!

I hate to say that it's my fault about the computer line ... we were having problems early this morning...
and I hit some kind of "standby" button and forgot to hit it again to release ... so our modem was on standby.... DOH!!!!!
I realize you guys have probably seen this adorable picture before in a slideshow, but it's one of my favorites and I thought you wouldn't mind seeing it again.
It was taken during one of our trips to Beaver w/ my parents in their motorhome.
This is Matthew ever so gently kissing on Moose!

6 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

I love this picture and could look at it a 100 times. I don't know where Michael gets all the patience to work on the computer. I'm sure it will be working soon and we can see more darling pictures.

Thanks for the update. I miss you all so much.

Love, Grandma Sue

TUFFENUF said...

In case I didn't already tell you a hundred times - that boy is a cutie pie! I am so glad he is doing so well.

Jackie said...

Oh my gosh, Terri Girl! I've already started thinking about what Matthew will be like at 4 and 5 years old!! I guess that's jumping ahead waaaaay too much!

(I never have figured out what the 'standby function' does. My informants haven't told me that!...informants, meaning 6 year old kids I pull in off the street to help me out with computer problems!!lol)

crabby old man said...

THAT SWEET BABY JUST DOES NOT TAKE A BAD PICTURE

yerdoingitwrong said...

My goodness that's a cute picture. Matthew and Moose are close buds, you can tell!!!! gah. Frame that one!

Grandma W said...

Matthew is a friend to Lacie and Mr. Higgins too. We take a 4x6 kennel with a roof to Beaver so the red tail hawks won't get the small dogs. They all look like little bunny rabbits from the air.

It didn't take Matthew long to learn to unlatch the gate to the kennel. Smart little bugger. He sets the dogs free while we all are sitting outside "watching him". He adds to the amusement. :)

Last time, when Lacie just stood by the gate, he took his little hand and tried to pull her out by the hair on top of her head. Ha Ha. I think she felt she was "safer" insider the cage.

Love my little animal lover! grandma wright