Monday, October 10, 2005


This morning Terri, Matthew, and I were visited by NBC's local "Channel 3" news. We met Erika the producer and Ken the cameraman. Both were very gracious people. They interviewed us for over an hour. Much to our chagrin little Matthew cried the whole time even though I was holding and rocking him. Terri was so cute. Just out of camera range she was making "charades" moves to encourage me to pat Matthew's butt which usually calms him down. At one point his feeding tube disconnected from the syringe and his stomach acids and Tylenol PM drained down the side of my shirt. I felt it a right of passage to have a crying child in my arms and spit up on my shirt while talking with "grown-ups". Erika said the story would air sometime later this week. We, of course, will let you know the exact date/time.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: