Thursday, October 20, 2005


Terri was very busy yesterday. She administered all of Matthew's medicines and feeds throughout the day. When I arrived at the hospital after work last night around 11pm she was still dashing around the room. She smiled, looked up from her task, and said, "Boy I'm gonna be busy when he comes home." 9am & 9pm are the two major medicine times. The other various meds are peppered throughout the rest of the day. Then there is feeding time which occurs every three hours and continuously throughout the night. Somewhere in there Terri will need to pump her breast milk as well. I am taking next week off from work so we can get adjusted to home life and try to establish a routine.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grandma Sue said...

Oh my gosh! I hope Terri can get some help during the day. I know you will soon get into a routine, but hopefully some of the medicines will be eliminated soon.

God love all of you. This is a huge challenge, but I know you will handle it.

I love you. Mom (Grandma Sue)