Thursday, October 20, 2005


As usual, the drama never ends. Terri just called me to say that Matthew's blood sugar is erratic. First it was low and now it is high. They need to test him again to see if he can regulate it himself (yes more needle sticks). I couldn't imagine having to deal with all his issues and monitor him for diabetes too. Terri is waiting to speak to the doctors who are busy with a patient emergency. Please pray that this is not a serious development. My mom has a favorite saying, "The Bible says "It came to pass" not it came to stay". Let us all hope this adage holds true today.

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grandma Sue said...

It is so true that the drama never ends. You already have so many other things to do when he comes home. I will pray that this is not a serious development.

This picture is absolutely adorable.

I love you all.

Grandma Sue (Mom)