Sunday, October 09, 2005


Now that's more like it!

Eat your heart out Uncle Keith. Matthew was wide awake when Terri and I arrived at his room this morning. So us boys donned our 49'er apparel, and sat down together to read a few stories from our favorite Sunday book, "The Catholic Book of Bible Stories". After that we got down to the business of watching football. I couldn't get over how alert he was today. He had radar lock on my eyes. Grandma and Grandpa Wright came to visit today and Matthew could not stop smiling at his Grandma. It was a wonderful visit.

This afternoon we received a phone call stating that our friend Trish had gone into labor and was at Sunrise Hospital. So Terri and I went down stairs to see her and her husband Avner. She was 12 hours or so away from giving birth. We are so excited for them. I can clearly remember the day Matthew was born. Congratulations Trish & Avner.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: