Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Sorry about the "Comment Spam". I've changed a setting so that anyone can still leave a comment. the only difference is that you will be prompted to type in some letters shown on the screen. It is very simple and prevent automated posting because a human being must make the comment. I really want to let people comment without being a member if they prefer. Therefore, we'll try this and then make other changes if the Spam continues. Terri and I read your comments nightly and just love them. Thank you all for your support. We are still at the hospital so pictures and the daily recap will come tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,
It is so nice to see the mask off of the "Little Magoo's" face...He looks so good.....We are praying for you three and can't wait until you are able to bring him home to Las Vegas....
Love
John, Julie and Alyssa Taylor

Auntie Kim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Auntie Kim said...

I'm hopelessly addicted to this blog. I cannot wait to see new Magoo pictures and read Daddy's comments as well as those from friends and loved ones. I guess that makes me a Who-aholic!!