Friday, August 26, 2005

Help with Foundation Names

We all love the name Whomagoo. But can you honestly hear President Bush, Governor Guinn, Senator Ensign, or anyone else for that matter, say in a public forum, “…and that’s why I am proud to support the Whomagoo Foundation?” I was thinking maybe we should call it the “Family Surety Foundation” It would kind of be a play on the word insurance. Please post thoughts or suggestions. You can post anonymous now if you are afraid to hurt my feelers (Terri speak for feelings).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike and Terri,
I think your idea is a great one. How to accomplish it, I haven't the slightest idea but someone out there should be able to come up with some ideas. How about our elected officials out there??? Hospital Social Services should be able to put you in touch with a financial aid organization. If they cannot then they are not much of a social service.
In today's picture I see a little brave man with nothing over his mouth. I take that as a good sign. God Bless you and yours.

Richard Williams
cplrich@cox.net