Monday, December 17, 2007

An early Christmas


My mom ordered these from Lillian Vernon ... and OMG... are they ever cute!!

The Train Top was made in Germany ~ it's soo stinkin adorable ... the train choo choo's and moves around and around ... the gates even open and ding. We love it! I know I can't stop playing with it.

The Jack in the Box, of course is an all time favorite. Matthew is always kissing it and tries to rip it out of the box, so cute.

I have these "lead testers" that you swipe over the toys to be sure it contains no lead. You can find them at Home Depot.

3 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

These toys are wonderful. I really would like Grandma Wright to adopt me. I love Lillian Vernon and there are wonderful things in the catalog all the time. I've always loved clowns and am glad to see that Matthew does too. The Train Top will keep him entertained for a long time.

The lead tester is a great idea. I was wondering how long it would take them to get one of those on the market. I didn't know what to pick this year, so you might just want to scan the outside of the box we sent first.

Great presents Grandma Wright. I can't wait to see all of you again.

Love, Grandma Sue

The Portas said...

Cute toys!

Lead testers? Hmmm, I'll have to check those out.

Grandma W said...

I have tried to avoid any producsts from China; but when you order on line it is hard to tell. Home Depot has the testers for around $3 and it gives mom, dad and grandmas peace of mind.

Childhood is full of jack-in the boxes and tops. At least that is my perception. The clown looks like the one in Baby Einstein's, Baby Newton. Matthews loves to dance with him. He gives his clown lots of kisses. So sweet!

I don't believe in saving up presents for "the day". I am too anxious to see Matthew having a great time. Who's the kid here, now I ask.

Merry Christmas to all of you and God Bless you all in the new year.
Love and Peace, grandma wright