Thursday, July 13, 2006

Guess What! this picture was taken on 7-6-06 and we all knew Matthew was keeping something from us. Well on Saturday, July 8, 2006, we learned what Matthew's "secret" was......... He was coming down with the Chickenpox.......... and only approximately 3 weeks after receiving the Chickenpox vaccine.

They did say there could be a 10% chance of Matthew getting a reaction. I wonder if mommy and daddy can get their money back. Hummmmmmmmmm (just kidding)

I itch just thinking about it. Matthew won't "eat" oatmeal, but has learned the benefits of its oils in his bath.

Love you, sweet baby! grandma w

2 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

This is such an adorable picture, you would never guess the secret was Chicken Pox! I'm so glad he didn't have a really bad reaction (fever, etc). I know that Terri got the Calamine lotion out. The old remedies are still the best.

I just pray to God that he doesn't have any problems with this and it just passes. Gosh, he's adorable. I keep looking at this picture with his beautiful Mommy while I'm typing and it definitely makes my evening.

I love you Matthew.

Grandma Sue

Anonymous said...

"Don't worry mom-I won't tell dad about the candy under the sink" What dad doesn't know won't hurt him"