Saturday, May 13, 2006


Happy 1st Birthday Matthew!!!

After much planning and preparation the big day was finally here. There were many times during the past year when even an optimist may have doubted this day would come. Terri and I were blessed by all of our friends and family who gathered to celebrate this milestone. I wish we could have photographed every one who arrived but the day was frantically busy. Between Terri and I, we managed to snap a few shots to share with you now. We were truly humbled by the amount of gifts Matthew received. Everyone's generosity was overwhelming.

1 comment:

Grandma Sue said...

This is a dream come true having Michael & Matthew share a very special birthday. They both had a great time and I'm sure Daddy will have as much fun with all the new toys as Matthew.

I love you both so much.

Mom (Grandma Sue)